2010年10月27日星期三

A&Q about squatting pan from yahoo

Q:Isn't a squatting pan thats used in the East for passing out waste matter more hygienic than the toilet seat?
In a squatting pan there is no physical contact between the person and the toilet so chances of getting some disease from a used toilet seat seem more reomote. Your views.
A:depending on the width of the pan it cold make contact with your ankles. People with poor balance could fall in it and If you were at the wrong angle you'd end up peeing on yourself. Just use cleaners on toilet seats. Your kitchen table has more germs on it anyway.
A:Um no... you do realize that over there people dont even use toilet paper? They wipe with their hand and rinse it off with water... no soap...just water.
Just buy some sanitizing wipes and wipe down the toilet seat before hand and then lay toilet paper on top of it.
You are more likely to get sick from touching your own poo than from sitting on a toilet seat.

Q:Talking about "toilet business", why the westerners ladies do not use squatting pan?
To them is like a "unbelievable" thing....I wasnt knew that until I work in a environment where I can meet a lot of foreigners.
A:When I traveled to Japan, it was my favorite thing to encounter at public restrooms! It's so much easier than using a seat cover! Brilliant! I don't understand why it hasn't caught on either.
A:We usually only squat if we're in a public restroom and don't want to get crabs.
Did you hear about the lady in the United States who got arrested for shouting toilet obscenities? She was fined for potty mouth! I'm not kidding...the link is below! Craziest story I've ever heard!

Q:Can you successfully negotiate a squatting pan?
Well for peeing- that's easy.
But for the other big job, well- I fret about soiling my shoes inadvertently.
What's the secret to successful squat pan operation?
A:Honey, all I can say to that after researching what a squat pan is....is that "THANK GOD I AM AN AMERICAN"! I have never even heard of one until I read your question. Good luck to you.
A:Congratulations! You have won the award for asking the most stupid question ever asked on Yahoo Answers, troll!

没有评论:

发表评论