2010年10月27日星期三

A&Q about water bath trough from yahoo

Q:Bath tub for water bath trough with stains?
I have an old bath tub that has been sitting outside for like a long time (ma by 2 years). It had an old childs chair that was metal, and so it got all rusty from the bath tub being filled with water for the raine. The other day I scrubbed it out with watered downed bleach, and rinsed it really good. there's still golden spots (there not actualy rust I don't think, they just seem to be stained i think) on the bottom from where the chair was, it wont come off! ive tried everything ive scrubbed it with steel wool and tons of other things. Will it be ok for my horses to drink out of it anyways? Or will it not be good for them?
A:Even if it has rust in it it will be fine.
Rust doesn't hurt you if you drink it nor does it hurt horses. You wouldn't want to drink the muddy red stuff in the bottom of a rusty tank but the amount of rust that comes off a spot in a bathtub is negligible.
Make sure that tub is rinsed thoroughly , the chemical residue from cleaning stuff is way more dangerous than rust.
I am wondering how you are going to plug the tub .. make sure you can take the plug out now and then to clean out the algae that may form. When you see green in the tub it's time to clean it soon.
A:I agree with Wheeldog but you also want to take the chain off the plug - I knew someone who's horse seemed to think it was a new toy - drove her nuts wondering where all the water was going until she caught him doing it !
Also you want to take the taps off to avoid possible injuries from them.

Q:I am a pig farmer. How am I going to take January's bath now that the water bath trough have frozen over?
A:leave it till next year,i'm sure no one will notice.
A:It's too cold to bath .Go back to bed and poke the wife.You know you love those tenderloins.

Q:Horse's water bath trough?
I'm sick of lugging small water buckets a day to the back field for my horse since his water trough broke in the wind (it was a hardened plastic 40 gallon one but still broke in strong winds) :-[ Anyway, now I'm stuck without a water trough so I'm having to cart water into those 5 gallon TubTrug thingies. Where can I get a cast iron bath or a big water trough for free/cheap near me in the North East UK? Any ideas of anything I can use other than what I've mentioned? Thanks!!
A:Try TSC if they have one where you live. Or if they have a True Value where you live. Or a Southern States if they have them where you live! These are all great stores that have exactly what you need!
A:HIYA I WOULD HAVE SAID FREECLYCLE UT THEIR IS NO POINT REAPETING IT.
BUT I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BUT LUCKILY MY MATE OWNS A DUMP YARD AND HE FOUND ME A GIANT BIG I DUNOO TUB THING AND I USE THAT, IT HOLDS LIKE 100LITRES!

没有评论:

发表评论